Choose one alphabet from A-Z and i will tell you to change your whatsapp status for one day.

 Image result for whatsapp emoji

Question;
Choose one alphabet from A-Z and i will tell you to change your whatsapp status for one day.

Answer;



A-I'm pregnant

B-Ready to accept ur proposal

C-I'm in love with my friend's lover

D-I am ugly

E-Guess i forgot my heart with u,plz return it..I'm dying

F-My main hobby is eating

G-In a secret place with my love don't disturb

H-I wish to be monkey in my next life

I-I like to put makeup

J- Do not speak to me ever again

K-I'm mental

L- Hate u all

M-I'm cute

N-Heartbroken

O-I'm a cheater

P-Play boy/girl

Q-I'd like to u drink ur blood

R-In love

S-I love u Too

T-Missing my ex lover

U-My bf/gf is in love with my best friend..

V-Missing u

W-Don't message me

X-I'm getting married next year

Y-Baby doll mein sone di..

Z-I'm a Roudy

Post a Comment