Choose Alphabet And I Will Give You A Dare A B C D E F G H I J K....

Image result for whatsapp emoji
Question ;

Choose Alphabet And I Will Give You A Dare
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Answer :

A: Propose me in sexiest style

B: Make my name as your status saying that you want to marry me.

C. Who was your first crush

D: Tell me your biggest secret

E: Write am the love of your life in your status wid name

F: Write my name in ur status for A day

G: What you had done exact before sleeping yesterday

H: Record three minutes clip, saying something about me and send me.

I: Give.me a tight hug

J: Send me a pic of urs childhood

K: Icecream party

L: Long drive

M: One song for me

N: Go shopping with me

O: What you will do, If I block you now on whatsapp

P: Send me i love u three times

Q: Like and comment on all my pics on Facebook

R: Send a pic of your legs

S: Tell me why u love me

T: Send me video of you telling me I am sweet

U: Tell me the stupidest thing you did in your life

V: Have you ever think to block me on whatsapp.

W: Tell me how many Bf and Gd you have? 

X: Why don't take bath today

Y: Update your status with message 'I am stupid'

Z: You are my, I can't live without you.



Post a Comment